Friday, December 13, 2013

May, May, May!

I honestly already cannot wait until May!  It may (cough, cough.. May?) be a long ways away, but every time I think about it I get excited!  In May comes my trip to Colorado. When I get to say adios to the long MN winter and sweep it from my mind.  It's when I get to take a break from the daily grind at home and head off and do what I love.  Hike!  And RELAX.  Breath in the fresh mountain air and feel the warm rays of the sun.  Spend time with my sister.  See 'old' friends.  Maybe soak in the bliss of the hotsprings.  Ahhh... I can almost feel it already.

3 comments:

  1. What a good idea, Anne! Although I must say I am surprised that you, the non-writer is writing a blog! But your focus is a good one and will be good for the writer and reader alike! After all, who doesn't need a blast of feel-good hormones? Have fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom! I think you'll find as a 'non-writer' that my posts will tend to be short and sweet! But already loving the focus it brings! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete